Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Slightly More Than I Needed To Know

Used Cinder Blocks (Cranston)


Date: 2010-09-07, 5:58PM EDT


I have 2 cinder blocks that have been kicking around my yard for a long time.If you need them to prop up something or use them for fill when filling up new post holes they are ideal.I also have some with cement on them but can be used for the same thing. I have a dumpster to put them in but I figure maybe if someone would be able to use them Craigslist is the place to post them. I live on Essex Street,which is right off Reservoir near Park Avenue....

2 comments:

  1. Not to put too fine a point on it, but they are actually "concrete blocks" and not "cinderblocks". They have not been made of cinder in a long time, Mr. Too Much Detail About Two Concrete Blocks...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cinder or Concrete Craigslist is the place to post them, and a long discussion of unrelated details. The syllable to actual item ratio is like 54:1.

    ReplyDelete