Thursday, September 9, 2010

Come Over And Rip Off the Front Stairs to My House - Free!

Free Entry Stairs (Narragansett)


Date: 2010-09-09, 12:30PM EDT


You Haul- cast cement stairs- four stairs tall and approx. 70" deep. Black railings are rusted, but will clean up easily enough or simply replace. If you can pick them up, they are yours for the taking. They are located on my house and currently in use, but you should be able to get a small lift in to remove them. There are no wires or pipes under the lawn that you will need to worry about in the area.

2 comments:

  1. For some reason, I'm thinking this is a (genius) ex husband or wife...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really, really want the video of someone trying to remove this set of cement stairs in one piece. Maybe the poster will sit on the stairs and drink coffee while it happens. The whole thing sounds crazy until I'm reassured that there aren't any pipes under the lawn.

    ReplyDelete